We want to reassure our customers that their shipments are being handled in a clean and safe environment, and that precautions are being taken to ensure the safety of all employees.
- Our top concern is ensuring the health and safety of our employees, safety measures have been put in place to keep everyone safe.
- Safety measures includes but not limited to:
- Routine reminder to practice social distancing.
- Provide additional face masks and gloves.
- Additional hand washing stations and hand sanitizers.
- Additional units of disinfectant wipes at work stations and break rooms.
- Thermometers and thermal camera for routine scanning.
- Increase janitorial staff and cleaning routine.
We're conducting daily audits of the new health and safety measures we have in place to ensure that everyone are educated and complying with this new normal.
In the midst of high-demand of orders and shipment delivery, we make sure that our employees are taking adequate breaks and shifts, to maintain good capacity both physically and mentally, as well as doing their best in completing the job.
We will continue to evaluate on how to best support our teams and will continue rolling out procedures to protect the health and safety of every person helping customers get what they need during this difficult time.
Our top priority is to take good care of our employees as they step up for their communities.